Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Faithful One

I was relieved today... I think I'm crazy: I just asked our business partner who is based in Germany, to help me listening to Brian Doerksen's Faithful One, to decipher its lyric. LOL. And he doesn't mind! Yay! *grateful* Because of my big-mouth, my Boss thinks that it would be GREAT for me to sing the first verse of the song which is sung in German. I was just kidding when I blurted that out, but he took it seriously! Silly me. My deepest condolences to the people in Tasikmalaya and its surrounding cities who were killed by, lost their family members and homes, as the 7.0-magnitude quake hit West Java and Jakarta this afternoon. As Indonesia sits on the so-called Pacific Ring of Fire, where several tectonic plates converge, I think... natural disaster is... our friend. It's weird. As Chiny told me, when she saw me reading medical journals/articles: I befriend my illnesses. Meanwhile, if I about to agree with Darrow Miller (which I think I do), to be the radical middle, what is my personal responsibility to myself and to my community? This is tough. *wanna cry*

No comments: