Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Start doing.

One more book we're done reading in our UPG meeting. Yay!!!  But... Yeah, another book authored by an American.  *sighs*   Never mind, just a continual struggle of mine on becoming less americanized, sort of  :-)

We're kind of excited, thrilled to practice some practical tips that Medearis gave us.  A couple of them are... TO HAVE FUN! And... BE YOURSELF!  We should also be multidimensional. Deep. Full of integrity and with many sides
Drinking my cup of chocolate now, I'm thinking... hhhmmm.... ya, I think I could do that, Father.  I am blessed with having a wide-range of musical taste, an example.  I like classical music to Daughtry, to Linkin Park; I like Josh Groban to Miley, and to Beyonce...  *beams*
Help us to find them... those whom you have chosen before the world began.




The sun is breaking in your eyes
To start a new day.
This broken heart can still survive
With a touch of your grace.
Shadows fade into the light.
I am by your side,
Where love will find you.

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love, it never went away?
What if it's lost behind

words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?

No comments: