Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

Don't quit (the BlackBerry)

Ne me quitte pas.

Have you ever felt lost?  I mean, lost.  Really lost.  I don't even know what I want.  Isn't it better to just do whatever people decide for you... But nobody will decide for me.  I'm a big girl.  And I won't quit. 




Had a chat with my landlady and one of my flatmates, Miss Audit, I was amazed by the determination showed by this very 26-year old flatmate of mine; she's almost 3 years younger than me but is determined to reach higher and higher salary and thus aiming for getting other jobs that will take her there. Wow... on the other hand, I amazed them! Hahaha. Much less ambitious, I just wanna be... a housewife!

This morning Asa added me as his contact for his BB Messenger.  Oh, he's my high-school classmate, mind you.  As he invited me to join the group, suddenly I was overwhelmed by messages sent by some other classmates...  We parted from junior-high in 1996!  Many years have passed behind us and we all move on with our lives.  Don't quit! 

No comments: