Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Election Day

I've seen t-shirt with the tagline "NOBAMA" since months ago, esp in Orchard area where you can find tourists from all around the world. Well... finally, election day is coming.

This afternoon at office during lunch time, Doug made me laugh reading his notes on his Facebook.

And just now, I just realized what he wrote under his "Political Views". It's "Very Pessimistic and Really-Really Grumpy About the Choices -- Uggh".

Hahahahahahahahaha. LOL.

Steph told me how she will be glad when the elections are over in the States. She and her husband have already voted by absentee ballot. And to my surprise, she agrees with the opinions that Mr. Obama is dangerous, as everything that he stands for is contrary to the Word of God. Nevertheless, I indeed agree with her that we should be thankful that God is the One that allows leaders to come into power...


... For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. -- Romans 13:1

No comments: