Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 5, 2008

thank You: trusting...

I've been sharing with Steph what God has been telling me... and how flabbergasted I am. And... she personally agrees that it's about trusting Him...
For these few days He's been telling me...
"Trust in Him at all times..." [psalm 62:8]
"... Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe." [john 4:48]
"The Lord tests the righteous, ..." [psalm 11:5]


I've been sensing this from the difficulties, 'betrayal' and the fraud, deception that happened to me at least since last year... There is a strong sense that I must learn that I have no control over anything. I must learn to fully depend on Him. And...... citing Steph, He is sovereign, He is in control, He has your very best in mind... God is working in your life through these different things to "grow you up" and mature you in your relationship with Him.
I feel so blessed that God gives me Steph. I notice that... I barely able to share these kind of things with my peers, people of my age... Esp that we don't share the same so-called ways in communicating with Him... I recall clearly how devastated I was (early this year) when I felt despised by some friends because I truly talk with God through His Words daily to me and in my prayers...

I called Mama this morning (reaching home at at least 10.30 pm for yesterday, today and tomorrow, for the FES National Conference)... so, decided to call her in the morning.
This is the A&W waffle that I had with Mama last month... ^_________^ nice!!!

No comments: