Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Lord, here am I"

Kebaktian Penutupan Bulan Misi GPBB, 27 Juli 2008 ... sung by the church choir "Magnificat"... Master, Thou callest, I gladly obey; only direct me, and I'll find Thy way Teach me the mission appointed for me what is my labor, and where it shall be Master, Thou callest, and this I reply, "Ready and willing, Lord, here am I." Willing, my Savior, to take up the cross; willing to suffer, reproaches and loss; willing to follow, if Thou will but lead; only support me with grace in my need. Master, Thou callest, and this I reply, "Ready and willing, Lord, here am I." Living or dying, I still would be Thine, yet I am mortal while Thou art divine, pardon whenever I turn from the right; pity and bring me again to the light. Master, Thou callest, and this I reply, "Ready and willing, Lord, here am I."

No comments: