Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2008

You do it Your way

I attended a discipleship seminar last week, Rev Thom Cunningham was the speaker. He envied us, staying in SG. He envied us for getting many good, qualified speakers coming to our town, and many good conferences to be held here.
I have realized it since some time ago and I don't know, when he said it to us, I felt more overwhelmed...
I dislike this country, Lord... I couldn't get along well with most of its people -- not all of them, of course, some of them are nice people, really. I couldn't cope with its "culture" : efficient-freak, wealth-chasers and slender-obsessed are some of them...
But, Lord, if this is the only way, the best way for You to mold me as a clay in Your hands -- help me to obey... and give me the strength...

No comments: